As its name implies, Riverbend is in an idyllic location on the meandering River Banwy, a sedately flowing, shallow tributary of the River Severn.
The small village of Llangadfan is an excellent location from which to explore the beautiful unspoilt countryside of mid Wales. The soft gentle rural scenery, the grandeur of the Cambrian Mountains and the exhilarating Welsh coast are all close; whilst the fun and excitement of the Welsh coast are within easy reach, being only a short drive away.
Riverbend provides a haven of peace and relaxation for all ages, although the tranquillity particularly suits mature adults, whilst youngsters love the children`s play area, shallow river, fishing and the abundance of nature and wildlife. We hold extensive fishing rights on the River Banwy, where catches yield among other varieties, Grayling, Brown Trout and the occasional Salmon.
• Beautiful location in the mid Wales countryside
• Riverside location next to the gently flowing river Banwy
• The picturesque Cambrian Mountains & the Welsh coast are in close proximity
• Extensive Fishing rights on the river Banwy
• Award winning park - David Bellamy Gold
• Children`s play area