Borders Hideaway is, as its name implies, secretly tucked away on the border of England and Wales, situated in a valley above the charming village of Clyro, on the Welsh side of the meandering River Wye.
The close and quaint, rural town of Hay-on-Wye is renowned globally as the Town of Books, due to its vast array of second hand book shops, there is also a wide variety of galleries, antique shops, gift shops, taverns, tea rooms etc. Borders Hideaway provides a haven of peace and tranquil relaxation, being only a small but well spaced park, it promises idyllic privacy.
• Well-spaced holiday home pitches
• Holiday homes with outstanding views
• Glorious surroundings of the Herefordshire and Radnorshire countryside
• Award winning park - Visit England 5 Star & David Bellamy Conservation Award Gold
• 3 miles from the picturesque town of Hay-on-Wye
• Herb Garden & Conservation areas
• Children’s play area