We believe that choosing the right caravan park is just as important as choosing the right caravan unit. To illustrate this, we decided include a brief outline of our reasons behind selecting Thorness Bay Caravan Park, near Cowes on the north coast of the island.
Breaking the decision down into a series of positives and negatives is a vital part of selecting your park.
- Beautiful location right on the beach overlooking Thorness Bay.
- Close to Cowes and all that the town offers.
- Close to ferry terminals for easy access.
- A great base from which to explore the Isle of Wight.
- Bar and restaurant were recently refitted.
- Family friendly site.
- Pet friendly site.
- Peaceful owners' area and well maintained caravans.
- Great entertainment options on site.
- Kids' activities provided.
- Long season (44 weeks per year).
- Owned by a reputable park operator, accredited by NCC.
- The nearby beach is a little bit stony.
- The site’s pool is on the small side.
- Site will get busy during peak season.