Tucked away amongst folds of the unspoiled agricultural Shropshire countryside, The Glen Caravan Park is truly an oasis of tranquillity, guaranteeing peace and relaxation.
The park has been carefully terraced, thereby giving the majority of holiday home positions with uninterrupted living room views of the surrounding landscape. The delightful rustic town of Cleobury Mortimer is only a short walk away, the heart of the town has remained unchanged for decades, offering a wide variety of individual owner managed shops selling a tempting range of delights with personal service. Cleobury Mortimer is well endowed with a number of friendly taverns and the surrounding area boasts many charming villages waiting to be explored. For the more energetic there are the nearby Clee Hills, where spectacular panoramic views can be enjoyed.
Due to the calm and secluded nature of The Glen, together with its unique layout, it is not considered suitable for families with children under the age of sixteen years, although relatives with young children are welcome to visit the park.
• Located in the unspoilt Shropshire countryside
• A short walk away from delightful town of Cleobury Mortimer
• Holiday homes with uninterrupted views of the surrounding scenery
• In proximity of fishing pools and golf courses
• Peace and quiet guaranteed
• Award winning - David Bellamy Conservation Silver