A gem on the Welsh coast set in an enviable location, bounded on three sides by our own sheep pastures and surrounded by agricultural land for as far as the eye can see, with spectacular sea views over Cardigan Bay to the West.
There is direct access to our own pebble beach which provides invigorating sea shore walks, hours of fun looking for aquatic wildlife in the rock pools, try fishing (have you ever caught your own lobster dinner?), or boating, and for the more energetic surfing!
Our recently heated outdoor swimming pool is a popular rendezvous for all members of the family, whilst the younger members enjoy the activity play area. The Games Lounge offers fun for all the family with pool tables, air hockey, computer games, board games and television; the Games Lounge also provides a venue (unlicensed) for party nights and is available for private bookings.
Our pirate ship themed play area is a fantastic addition to the park and offers a great place for children to have fun and let their imaginations run wild. While our useful shop offers daily papers, essential supplies and local tourist information.
• Holiday homes with stunning sea views
• Beach access from the park
• Surrounded by countryside as far as the eye can see
• Heated outdoor swimming pool
• Award winning park - David Bellamy Gold
• On-park shop for essentials
• Games room - pool, air hockey and computer games
• TV lounge room
• Pirate ship activity play area
• Close to the seaside resort town of Aberystwyth