Lickhill Manor Caravan Park occupies some 65 acres circling the 17th century manor house alongside the River Severn, a short riverside stroll from Georgian canal town of Stourport-on-Severn.
Lickhill Manor offers restful relaxation amongst mature deciduous and evergreen tree lined avenues, where you can choose from private fenced gardens to cultivate as you wish, or easy maintenance open gardens where we mow the lawns.
Open all year for holiday occupation, with the benefit of double glazing and central heating you can comfortably use your holiday home during the Winter. Connections to all services; electricity and gas are individually metered, telephone connection is available. Satellite dishes are permitted provided they are visually unobtrusive.
• Open all year for holiday occupation
• 65 acres of well kept riverside pastures
• Exclusive holiday homes available in individually fenced gardens
• Fishing rights on the River Severn
• Multi award winning park - Visit England 5 Star, David Bellamy Gold & Loo of the Year Platinum
• A short riverside stroll from Stourport-on-Severn
• Award winning caravan & camping facilities
• Bee hive with honey production & conservation areas
• Two exciting children`s play parks
• Farm animal pen - pygmy goat & chickens