Sand le Mere Holiday Village is amongst the most charming of any holiday destination on the East Yorkshire coast. Its brand new leisure complex, fishing lake and proximity to many of the region’s top attractions make the park an attractive choice for a caravan holiday.
Overlooking Tunstall Beach – and within striking distance of Hull, Beverley and Bridlington – Sand le Mere is ideally situated for a varied and diverse holiday. With great shopping, hiking and dining options nearby, there really is something to suit all tastes at Sand le Mere.
Nature lovers are sure to be thrilled by the world famous The Deep aquarium, and by the nature reserve at Spurn Point, both of which are within easy reach.
Closer to home, Sand le Mere features a top-class restaurant, an indoor swimming pool complex, adventure playground, fishing lake and an excellent programme of evening entertainment including some famous faces star act cabarets, ensuring that boredom simply is not an option on this park!
Why buy at Sand le Mere?
- Choice of pitch locations
- An extended season - up to 12 months` holiday use (A holiday home cannot be used as a permanent home)
- Exclusive owner events
- A Privilege Card giving you discounts on food and drink on park
- Water rates included in pitch fees
- Discounted holidays at sister parks