Hedley Wood offers a secluded countryside escape located on the border of North Devon and North Cornwall and just minutes from the brilliant seaside resort of Bude, Cornwall’s most northern town.
Hedley Wood is perfect choice for dog friendly holidays – there’s loads for you and your pooch to enjoy on the park from dog showers, day kennels, dog walking trail, a free welcome pack and lots of dog-friendly beaches nearby.
We have a great range of facilities on-park, including the Woodman Bar and restaurant, a handy shop for those daily essentials, play areas, nature trails and dog walking area.
Why buy at Hedley Wood?
- Choice of pitch locations – new pitch development coming soon!
- Exclusive owner events
- Sublet your holiday home to earn income to help cover your pitch fees and running costs^
- Pitch fees include local authority rates and water charges
- Part exchange your current holiday home, tourer or motorhome
- Discounted holidays at sister parks
- Holiday homes start from £22,495
We’re pleased to say we are now open for holiday home ownership enquiries and would love to welcome you to Hedley Wood to view our range of affordable holiday homes
^Subject to age, style and condition of holiday home.